Author Topic: 5 man feed  (Read 2668 times)

SphynxGaming

• Full User
  • My age is actually autism.
    • Check out my YouTube channel!
5 man feed
« on: August 19, 2015, 01:41:50 AM »
Nothing to special, but as I don't usually play with scope I was pretty pleased with this:
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=in0PLuMu4YA[/youtube]

An0maly

• Onion
  • Full User
Re: 5 man feed
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2015, 06:22:43 PM »
Honestly, I never understood the idea behind "X man feed" unless the kills are really special like all headshots. To me, the only thing worth pursuing with scope was to accumulate the +XX , such as +50s, +60s  etc.

Knowing this is near to impossible in the server you were on, I still gotta admit you're clearly improving your skillset. Good work, mate.

SphynxGaming

• Full User
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2015, 08:56:14 PM »
Honestly, I never understood the idea behind "X man feed" unless the kills are really special like all headshots. To me, the only thing worth pursuing with scope was to accumulate the +XX , such as +50s, +60s  etc.

Knowing this is near to impossible in the server you were on, I still gotta admit you're clearly improving your skillset. Good work, mate.

I fully agree with you man, the higher the +X the better, I just like the videos to see my progression c:

Mave

• Assistant Leader
  • Full User
  • gumclan and chill
    • Mave
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2015, 08:58:08 PM »
If I were you and wanted to make the clip look better, I'd edit out the dead space of you moving in between shots. Accuracy looks good though

[PBM]

SphynxGaming

• Full User
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2015, 09:07:29 PM »
If I were you and wanted to make the clip look better, I'd edit out the dead space of you moving in between shots. Accuracy looks good though

[PBM]

I'm going to mess about with the clip now and see what happens, will post the results :p

SphynxGaming

• Full User
« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2015, 12:54:07 AM »
Much swag xD
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88nv0P0O8EA&feature=youtu.be[/youtube]

pseud

• Leader
  • Senior Hero
« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2015, 09:24:23 AM »
You're somewhat getting the idea but it looks worse now; slowing down on every hit is one of those annoying things that I hate when people do. Music, syncing and a little bit of glow here and there with a nicer config used to record would look so much nicer and only take about 10 mins to do with a clip like this, you just gotta learn how.

Mess around with the effects in Vegas and you'll see what I mean when I say it's easy.

SphynxGaming

• Full User
« Reply #7 on: August 20, 2015, 11:37:07 AM »
You're somewhat getting the idea but it looks worse now; slowing down on every hit is one of those annoying things that I hate when people do. Music, syncing and a little bit of glow here and there with a nicer config used to record would look so much nicer and only take about 10 mins to do with a clip like this, you just gotta learn how.

Mess around with the effects in Vegas and you'll see what I mean when I say it's easy.

Thanks for the heads up man, I've been watching some tutorials today, and I'm kinda getting it now c:

pseud

• Leader
  • Senior Hero
« Reply #8 on: August 20, 2015, 01:46:20 PM »

Thanks for the heads up man, I've been watching some tutorials today, and I'm kinda getting it now c:

Good to hear, it does take some time to learn! I'm not exactly good with it, the only videos I've ever made were just shit ones anyway, I'll post one in a spoiler below for you to see what I mean.

Edit: lol just remembered that my video has a comment from mazarini on it XD

[spoiler][youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VdjDIUYUl6Y[/youtube][/spoiler]
« Last Edit: August 20, 2015, 01:51:31 PM by pseud »

GBX.

• Hates gay people - loves being gay.
  • Honorary User
  • Senior User
  • pseud loves diks.
« Reply #9 on: August 23, 2015, 06:57:30 PM »
wait you still play this dead game? :P

SphynxGaming

• Full User